Friday, January 21, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #16: Cute As a Button Sketch Challenge

Cute As a Button Sketch Challenge

Okay here it is....the next Valentines Card for our Baby Girl, Lakyn.  She is our little Night Owl.  She gets up pretty much every night.  I am not real happy with this card.  Maybe I have been looking at it too long but I think it is way too busy.  We will see how it looks after I get some sleep.  Either way I know my daughter will love it so that is what matters! 

I used Holiday Cakes Cartridge for the whole card and I designed it first with my Gypsy and cut it all out at once.  Stamps are from Michaels Dollar selection.



  



Challenge Rules:

Babies are definitely “cute as a button” with their sweet little faces and tiny features. In honor of our Baby Theme, this week we challenge you to create a SCRAPBOOK PAGE or CARD using the sketch below. Your project doesn’t need to follow the sketch exactly, but it should be apparent that you used it as inspiration. Feel free to turn it on it’s side or move elements to fit what you are doing. In addition to using the sketch, we also want you to incorporate STAMPING and BUTTONS (of course!).
Project must be newly created for this challenge and must include atleast 2 different cuts from any Cricut cartridge to qualify




1 comment:

  1. Very nice card. I am awarding you with the stylish blogger award. Please stop by my blog and pick it up. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete