Sunday, January 30, 2011

Circle January Monthly Challenge: Scraplift a Circle Blog Project

Challenge Rules:
For this month’s challenge we would like to see you scraplift one of the projects you have seen us present here on the blog. It can be anything! And feel free to add your own creative twist to the project. Project must be newly created for this challenge and should include the following elements to qualify.
  • Use 2 or more Cricut Cuts on the project.
  • Use a project you have seen on the Cricut Circle Blog as inspiration for your project.
  • Use products from atleast two of our Sponsors

    I made this with my Mom in mind.  She has been sick and I wanted to make her a Get Well gift and instead of a card I thought I would make her a Kleenex Box.
    Recipe:
  • I used a Gypsy cut file for the tissue box shared by Cindy Royal on our Circle Blog
  • Lori's Garden Imagine Cartridge for paper print and the layered 1.7 inch Hummingbirds
  • Cuttlebug Quilled Carnation Kit for flowers
  • Dew Drop Desert Sand Dye Ink
  • The sponsors I used for my project are Imaginisce i-rock gems and a lot of white Bazzill Cardstock to print all the paper from Lori's Garden Imagine Cartridge. 
I also made an double layer of the Bazzill paper (even though it is awesome quality) I wanted the tissue box extra durable and used my pink ATG gun to glue the two layers together.  Hope you like it!  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Love your Kleenex Box! Good luck to you also! I became follower, great blog!

    ReplyDelete