Friday, January 7, 2011

Circle Weekly Challenge #14: Getting In Shape!

Sorry I have been gone so long.  I have been so busy over the holidays and I am finally able to come back and get started on new projects for the year.  Well here it is a Valentine's Card for my baby girl!  I started with my youngest daughter; Taleah. She is 2 years old and has really been into dress up lately so I thought she would really enjoy this card.

Rules for Circle Weekly Challenge #14:  Getting In Shape!
According to polls, “getting in shape” is among the Top Ten Resolutions people make each New Year’s Eve. Let’s do it! Let’s start the New Year off right by getting in shape . . . a shape other than a rectangle. We challenge you to create a project in a shape other than a square or rectangle. Your project must also include a number somewhere and bling of some kind (to go along with this week’s theme of “Blinging in the New Year”!  Must include at least 2 different cuts from any cricut cartridge to qualify.


I designed this heart card on my Gypsy.  I have been very bad about making anything on my Gypsy and I think it should be my New Year's Resolution to use it way more often!  I love my Gypsy but just don't know much about how to use all the awesome features so I avoid using it. 

Recipe:
Smiley Cards Cartridge: Heart Card 11.54 x 5.35
Twinkle Toes Cartridge: Girl 2.52 x 3.38
Simply Charmed: Little Heart .98 x 2.02
i-Rock for the Bling on the belt and bows
Pattern Paper for Heart is from DCWV the Sweet Stack
Stamps from Michaels (sorry don't know brands)
Black Marker for Stitch around the hearts

3 comments:

  1. this is such an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do an awesome job with the Cricut challenges. I gave you a blog award over on my site. Love your card-glad you're back to posting. I've been gone for quite a while myself, need to get back in the groove.

    ReplyDelete