Friday, January 28, 2011

Circle Weekly Challenge #17: B.A.B.Y.

Circle Weekly Challenge #17:  B.A.B.Y.

At first glance, you may think this challenge is all about babies . . . but look again! We are usually the memory keepers in our households, but how often do you take the opportunity to step out from behind the camera and record something about yourself? This week we challenge you to create a scrapbook layout all about YOU. Your page must include the following:
  • (B) = Brads
  • (A) = Aqua
  • (B) = Butterfly
  • (Y) = You as the Subject








I have to admit....I haven't made a scrapbook page before -> (you can probably tell).  I feel like it needs more of something and I really wanted the photos a little smaller but I will have to figure this out as I start my scrapbooking.   Well I hope you like it!  TFL

Recipe:
S.e.i. Addison Paper Stack
Cricut Cartridge Straight from the Nest
Imagine Cartridge JT for color fill
Brads
Imaginisce Bling
Celebrate it Ribbon
Hero Arts Sentiment Stamp
Dew Drop Red Brick Chalk Ink



No comments:

Post a Comment