Friday, March 4, 2011


I would like to thank Rebecca at Buzzy Bee Designs for this award. I am very honored.  She has a great blog so click on over to her blog and become a follower of her blog too.


The Liebster Award is designed to bring new blogs to light.  It is a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you may want to share with others. I am here to honor 3-5 blogs to bring awareness to other wonderful blogs.

As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:

1-Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award & reveal your 3-5 blog picks

2-Let them know you chose them

3-Copy & paste the blog award on your blog

4-Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded

5-Have fun!

OK, Well here are my award choices for these awesome blogs:
Go on over to their blog and support them by becoming a follower.


  1. Paula @ Raspberry and Lime Designs
  2. MelodyR @ A splash here and there
  3. Sami & Siobhan @ Use it Tuesday

3 comments:

  1. On behalf of Sami and I, I would like to send you a heartfelt THANK YOU for the award! I am so glad you like the new challenge blog.

    {hugs} for thinking of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angel for the sweet award! Your other choices are such nice blogs as well. Thank you for including me!

    ReplyDelete