Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thank You Paula for the Stylish blogger Award!


Thank you Paula from Raspberry and Lime Designs for this awesome blog award! I am so honored that she enjoys my blog and projects.  Paula is very talented and has really great ideas and projects on her site as well so stop on over and check out her blog!  


Now, this award does come with some rules so please follow along:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
 Okay, so here are 8 Things about me:
1.  I am happily married and we have been together for almost 15 years.
2.  I have 3 beautiful girls that make me smile every day.
3.  I love to design almost anything.
4.  I want to learn how to web design.
5.  I love Coffee from Morning until night.
6.  I am a sale addict...LoL
7.  I would love to have a career that would allow me to work from home and work with crafts.
8.  About three years ago my husband and I were homeless for few months after he was injured during war and one day we put our finger on the map out of all the states and we chose to make our home North Carolina.

I would like to send this award out to the following blogs:


These are just a few of my favorite blogs....There are so many talented people out there!  Yes I know there are 9 instead of eight listed but I just visited one of my followers and I really wanted to add her to my list!



6 comments:

  1. Angel...I live in Ashland!!! I grew up in Washburn and Iron River, high school at Ondossagon and college at Stout. After a few years in Minneapolis we moved back to raise a family. I am a little jealous of your weather since the it has been -10 below windchill all week here! My husband was in the Army as well-in the first Gulf war so I'm guessing your a little younger than me. :) If you ever come back to visit we'll have to get together. So wonderful to meet you through crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! congrats ^_^
    {sale addict, "giggles"} same here lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY I put it on my page, along with adding you to my list ^_^ "

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow thank you so much for thinking of little ol' me! all the way across the big pond!! and thank you for your kind comments! What a fantastic all be it, a bit scary at times, eight things about you! I must admit to running out of ideas, so have repeated myself a couple of times! so,I will add your link to my post too!! Thank you again.

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angel, you're so sweet! Thanks for thinking about me - I'm new to this blogging thing and am enjoying "meeting" people like you who share the same passion about crafting!

    hugs, Melody aka Ry&MysMom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Angel, I always feel very honored whenever fellow crafters think of me for one of these rewards.
    Nana Donna

    ReplyDelete