Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cricut Circle November Magazine Ornament Challenge


Samantha

Lakyn

Taleah









I made 3 ornaments for the Cricut Circle November Magazine Challenge.  I had to make 3 because I have 3 girls and we buy them an ornament every year but this year is a little tight so what better thing to do than make one for each of them.  I have cardboard tubes cut and painted in silver with silver ribbon wrapped around it and silver bling surrounding the outside and inside.  I used the Hello Kitty Greetings Cart and made her 4.5 on my Imagine.  I used Recollections Foil Paper for the Silver shirts and on the petals that I made with the Quilled Daisy Flower Kit that you use with the Cuttlebug.  The rest of the paper was custom from the Imagine and the Mr. Frosty Imagine Cart.  I also used Martha Stewart Glitter for Hello Kitty and the Hat.  It is hard to see in the pictures but it looks really cute with the glitter. Last but not least I used the i-rock for the nose and the silver buttons on the shirt.  TFL

6 comments:

  1. This is just so cute and a very clever and original idea. You are very talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. They are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative idea, so cute and personalized for each girl. I love the irock as well!! I have a blog award for you over on my blog-enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the nice compliments and thank you Paula for the blog award!

    ReplyDelete