Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #5: Birthday Sketch

This is my Cricut Circle Birthday Sketch Challenge.  I love the colors in this card and I had a lot of fun using a sketch!  I never used a sketch before and I really enjoyed it and look forward to doing another one soon.  I used the Imagine Mr. Frosty Cart to print out the pink paper on the background, I made a 4 inch circle from the Imagine More Cart, Happy Birthday is from Gypsy Wanderings, and the Love You is from the Imagine Best Friends Cart.  I cut off the flower on the Love You tag and made a jagged cut to match the other side. The frames are cut from Sizzix Original Die frames 655002 and I cut them with chipboard as well as paper to add dimension.  I used brown and pink inks, Imaginisce Blossoms, buttons, and ribbon.  TFL



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love how your entry for the challenge turned out! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the challenge. I love the pink and brown color scheme!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete