Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Blogger Award

I thought I posted this Blog Award a long time ago!  I just seen I saved it as a draft instead of posting it to my blog!  I am so sorry Paula!

Thank you Paula from Raspberry and Lime Designs for nominating me to recieve this award!

Now, the rules are:
State 3 things that make me different from everyone else, 
and nominate 5 other bloggers to receive the "My Blog has Attitude Award."

3 unique things about me would be...

1. I think I spend more time trying to shop for craft items I want then actually using them!
2. Most days I swear I am the most organized disorganized person there is.  (If this doesn't make sense I am not sure it should!  LoL...  But what I mean by this is that I start doing one thing and get interupted so many times in a day that all my organization habits get put aside.)
3. I love The Sims games for the designing aspect of the games but gave it up for crafting!  I think I should have stuck with the Sims.....It was a much cheaper hobby!

I nominate My Blog has Attitude Award to the following 5 bloggers:

2. Alma at Alma's Pink Life
4. Christine at Scrapbooking Technique
5. Gloria at Girlia's Cards

Thank you for sharing all of your very talented creativity on your blogs!  You always bring me and many others tons of inspiration!

Hugs, Angel


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award. Thanks for thinking enough of me to share it with me. It is appreciated and it really means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to apologize Angel...I know how it goes. I haven't posted in a week and a half! Thank for the Award as well-you are so sweet! I know how it is to get distracted halfway in to a task...story of my life! :)

    ReplyDelete