Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #10: Holiday Recipe

Challenge Rules:
Project must be newly created for this challenge and must include at least 2 different cuts from any Cricut cartridge to qualify.  Create a project that is about, includes, or holds a holiday recipe. This could be a scrapbook page, a mini album, a recipe box or book, a Gift for a Neighbor . . . the sky’s the limit. But they want to see us pay tribute to a holiday recipe in some way.




Recipe:
*Your Story Photo
*Your Story Photo 4x6 Folder
*Scrap Paper
*Tartan Emboss from Cuttlebug Winter Bundle
*From My Kitchen Cartridge Gingerbread Man - 2.0
*From My Kitchen Cartridge Recipes - 2.0
*Songbird Cartridge and Gypsy to Weld Holiday - 1.0
*We R Memory Keeper Buttons for Gingerbread Men
*Dew Drop Chalk Ink
*Recycled old album pages to hold and protect recipe cards



3 comments:

  1. Yay....I won with this entry! I am so excited about it I had to announce it somewhere! I decided on the Paper Lace Cartridge! Thank you to the Cricut Circle for such great prizes that they offer to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Congratulations of winning the challenge-you totally deserve it! So cute Angel. I can't tell you how excited I am for you-CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Angel! I just seen you won some blog candy over at Paulas blog more then favors go check it out you need to contact her with in 3 days. CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete