Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #2 Think Pink!

This is my card for the Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #2 Think Pink!  I had a lot of fun doing the card.  I really need better markers for blending....maybe I didn't use the correct paper?  I went for somewhat of a distressed look on different parts of the card so I wasn't trying to make it perfect anyway.  For at least 3 requirements in the challenge I used pink, scallop, jewels, & glitter.  I only had three cuts with my Cricut but the challenge only called for 2.  Be gentle on me I have never done digi stamping before and this was a cute freebie I decided to try.  TFL

1 comment:

  1. Cute chickie...that looks like the same cuttlebug background I used on my latest card. I really like it and I'm sure it will get much use. Have you ever tried Ranger Distress Ink for distressing? I've found I it works good without much practice. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and giving me such a informative and complete review on the Cricut Circle. That's the best info I've gotten on the Circle. Sounds like it would be something I would like! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete