Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #3: AUTUMN SPLENDOR!



I made my card for the Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #3: AUTUMN SPLENDOR!  I really enjoyed making this card Gate fold pop up card because I love fall and I have never made anything for this season before now.  I made a Gate Fold Card and then decided to change it up a little by having it open the opposite way and leaving a couple inches on one side that would not open.  I wanted to make my digi stamp pop up when the card is opened.  The free digi stamp I used is from an awesome site you can find here http://www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/   This is the second digi stamp I have tried.  I really love digi stamps I just need to get better at it and find some good markers or pencils that would be easier for me to work with that don't cost a fortune.  Hope you like the card and TFL!!

1 comment: